As IT specialists, we can help businesses in the retail sector manage their payments.
We are familiar with the restrictions that points of sale face on a daily basis and are committed to providing a suitable response, combined with rapid response times on a permanent basis, thanks to the extensive experience of our teams.
At Iris, we are also aware of the importance of interpersonal skills at points of sale, which is why we expect impeccable behaviour from our teams when they are working in the field, as this contributes to improving the quality of our service even further (courtesy, cleanliness, “allowing people to finish” before beginning repairs, etc.).
- Our ranges of services can adapt to different point of sale projects;
- Our accompanying teams and our engineers have an average of over 10 years’ experience in maintenance and rollouts in retail environments;
- Maintenance of all necessary systems for operating a point of sale: point of sale terminals, receipt printers, displays, till drawers, servers, routers, payment terminals, embossing machines, cheque readers, interactive stations, touchscreens, counting and display systems, etc.;
- All our engineers have the necessary equipment for validating payment tests, payment receipt tests, etc.;
- International accompaniment via our partner network;
- A multibrand repair laboratory certified by numerous manufacturers;
- Optimised management of spare parts stocks.